Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Well that's weird...


I went to the beach today; my first experience with the Pacific Ocean.  The first thing that struck me was that it was...green.  A little weird, but whatever.  It's a twenty minute bus ride to the beach, at least the one I went to.  It really wasn't that different from a beach at home, other than the temperature and the surfers/kite-boarders.  The water wasn't bath temperature or anything (I am fairly close to Antarctica), but it was about as warm as the water ever gets.  There weren't many people at the beach, but it wasn't exactly balmy today (about 20) and for all I know I could have gone to the least popular beach around.  Regardless, it was nice to finally get to see and touch the Pacific.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These benefits however can only come to you, if you use the purest available form of daidaihua .Many products on the market contain only a small dosage of the slimming capsule fruit and they are practically useless.One ingredient to beware of is guarana, which reduces the effectiveness of slimming capsules .