Sunday, January 6, 2008

From the air - Chapter 2

            I’m in the middle of the Pacific ocean right now, and I have absolutely no idea what time it is.  I’ve slept a fair bit on this flight, but I’m sure jet-lag will still have its way with me.  It’s still dark out, but I think I can see a bit of a glow on the horizon, so hopefully I’ll be able to watch the sun rise soon.  I think I’ll be in the Sydney airport long enough to post a blog or two, but seeing as I have to work out my Australian visa issues (I don’t have one, that’s the issue) I may be busy.  It “slipped someone’s mind” at Air Canada that I would now need an Australian visa, as they re-routed me through Sydney before I get to Auckland; great work AC.  I’m also rather concerned that my luggage will be nowhere to be found when I get to Christchurch, as it’s been a big rush to get from flight to flight so I doubt my luggage stayed on any of the same plans as me.  

No comments: