Monday, March 24, 2008

That's a hell of a proposition

I just finished watching 'Green Street Hooligans'; great flick.  'Silent Hill', not so much.

Lately I've had my nose stuck in a book more than usual.  I finished up another Nietzsche piece last week, and am about to finish up 'The Problem With Being Born' by E.M. Cioran.  I think many readers would probably find his work more than a little edgy; his main 'thesis' (the book isn't really written in a normal format) is that the worst thing to ever happen to any person was being born.  He theorizes that life is a relatively brief ostracism of sorts from the eternal bliss of non-existence (that which comes before one's birth, and after one's death).  He does give reason for why people don't commit suicide en masse, but I don't really feel like getting too deep into it all.

I'm super stoked for my upcoming jaunt to Queenstown.  Mountain climbing, fiordland, sky diving, bungee jumping; it's got it all.  

What to read next?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Below we action you some account which could advice you to get a brace of UGGS after in actuality accepting to delay until they become accessible through UGG Boot next year.