Thursday, March 13, 2008

Good eatings

I'm not sure if we have these at home, but Nashi pears are one of the best things to ever happen to my mouth.  They are massive, juicy, don't bruise easily, and taste fantastic.  I'm going to have to look around on PEI to see if any of the uber grocery stores sell them.

In about two hours I'm leaving for Arthur's Pass to hike for the next five days.  I'm really stoked, as nothing makes for beautiful scenery the way mountains do.  I'll be staying in the YHA hostel there, and should have access to the internet to update you all on my goings-on, but I'm not 100% on that.  Expect some sweet pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You said I was the best thing to happen to your mouth!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes just complimenting them on their existing designer watches and asking them a bit about it will provide you with great insights. Responses often include what they love about their Breitling watches , what the hate about it, what they wish it did better, etc. helping to give you a better idea of the perfect Toy watch uk for them.