Saturday, March 8, 2008

That was interesting

I didn't know what to do today, so out of the blue I decided to go hiking in the Port Hills again.  I took the bus to Lyttelton, walked on the Summit Road for a bit, then just head up.  It was steep at first, then got steeper, and steeper, to the point that some parts were past vertical.  Needless to say, it was pretty scary, but fun at the same time.  It was the first time I'd ever gone hiking/mountain climbing and known that if I slipped and fell backwards, that was it for me.  There were some great views once I got to the top, which got me more stoked for my trip to Arthur's Pass this Friday.  Check my picasa for pics.

1 comment:

123 said...

There are so abounding joys of owning Louis Vuitton Belts . Why Louis Vuitton Handbags and Purses Signify Apple Class Top Fashion In the past, humans had problems with the actuality that the bond of replica accoutrements were abominable and unreliable.