Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Damn it

I'm sure most of you will think this is ridiculous, but going to New Zealand was a bad choice.  It was an amazing experience, and I got to see some incredible things and meet some great people.  But in the grande scheme of things I screwed myself over by going.  Before leaving I had one of the best jobs a student could get; they now refuse to take me back.  None of the other places I've applied bothered to do so much as let me know I didn't get the job (thanks UPEI, I hate you).  Now I'm unemployed, don't even have enough money to buy deodorant, and haven't even started to pay back my debt.  I'm guessing this is one of those things I look back on with fond memories, but for now, I'm less than stoked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

replica Chanel have always been an essential part of every woman's wardrobe. Designer Chanel 2.55 is an absolute necessity just like other accessories like shoes, belts, perfumes, wrist watches or jewelry.