Friday, May 16, 2008

Nobody cares where you get your undergrad

I had a more than spicy 24 hours.  It all started with Eric asking me if I wanted to accompany him to Halifax; being unemployed, I agreed.  We left Charlottetown at about 8am yesterday (May 15th),  and had an uneventful drive to Halifax.  It was soon after we got to Hali that I found out there was no purpose for our trip; after some walking around I bought a pair of shoes to replace my La Coste's that are completely worn out, and Eric bought a freewheel for his Spot.  Greg, Eric and I then made our way from bar to bar, eating and whatnot for the rest of the day.  Later that evening we wandered all the way from Eric's sister's place to downtown Hali (a good half out walk); my not-yet-formed-to-my-feet shoes were killing me, and Greg had somehow managed to ruin his ankle earlier in the day.  We made our way to Tribecca around 10ish, as there was no cover, and there was some sort of grad festivities going on there for King's.  We later found out that this shindig was invite only, but that didn't seem to matter a whole lot.  We danced harder than most people would think possible with a graduating class we've never met before for hours on end, leaving us completely soaked with sweat.  After this we meandered a half hour back to Eric's car (me in sock feet), hopped into the Mazda, and drove the 3 hoursish back to Ch'town.  I've now been up for more than 24 hours, and have a devil drink (RedBull) induced headache.  I'm going to try to go to bed, as confused about the time as I am.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Many women this year accept bent wind of some new ugg boots a part of the Archetypal accumulating from ugg Australia - Argyle uggs . These accept one of the a lot of adventurous and admirable attending for women and are absolute for ladies who adulation a archetypal appearance with just a blow of flair. Here are some accessible tips - some acceptable things to apperceive afore purchasing a brace of the ugg ultra tall boots from ugg bailey button boots .