Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hoi

I'm in Kaikoura at the moment, and am enjoying it so far.  Today I went whale watching and was treated to a show by two Sperm Whales, about 300 Dusky Dolphins, and a Fur Seal colony.  I met a girl from England right before the boat boarded, so I had a friend to share the day with.  This place is full of unreal views, and tonight while I was strolling along I got to see something I'd never seen before...A REAL LIVE HEDGEHOG!  He was waddling down the sidewalk not too far from my hostel.  I've seen a few dead ones here, but this was my first live one; what strange little animals.  I'm very stoked to head to Abel Tasman on Saturday; hoping to do some swimming on white beaches in crystal clear water.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These swiss replica watches may be a bit added big-ticket than added brands, but they accept the superior to prove their worth. Another application is the weight of the watch.