Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lily Allen

I've been listening to "Alfie" by Lily Allen all day, and I love it.  Great day of riding today; lots of sweet street spots were had.  I was a little sore in the left ankle/foot area as I was hit by a car yesterday (the first time in my cycling career).  The hit wasn't too bad; a car just came flying out of a driveway and smoked me.  The car was a little scratched up, but the woman had run over my ankle/foot area, and she was in the wrong, so I just used some choice words and went on my way.  More riding tomorrow; possibly a day trip of hitting up parks all around the area.  Check out my Picasa for pics of some spots/riding; I'll keep updating as I can remember and/or be bothered.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hope the foot is ok - should medical attention be sought??

Carolyn said...

I was going to say the same thing... if a car runs over a foot then a trip to the hospital is required.


Carolyn

This is life said...

No, I'm good; it's just a little sore.