Sunday, February 17, 2008

$13.50 an hour, yo

I just got home from my first real day of work.  The job is alright, pretty much what I expected and virtually identical to what I did for a period during the set-up of the 'new' Home Hardware Charlottetown.  The people I work with are alright; not from the highest echelons of society (not that I am either, nor is there anything inherently wrong with that), but nice people.  It's decent money, and it only lasts about four weeks so I have no real complaints.  Strange to work again after 6 weeks-ish of doing whatever I want.  I LOVE doing whatever I want without a single worry/care.

2 comments:

bruce said...

you were born to be rich-- thtas why i play the lottery...
Dad

bruce said...

maybe I should speltchek my work be4 I sent it awl owwt 2 yous
Dadf