Thursday, February 7, 2008

A few notes


I love cereal; I really don't know what I'd do without it.  Sometimes I like to sleep covered in cereal boxes.
I still can't get over the girls down here.  They're everywhere, and they're gorgeous.  I had to carry my jaw around in my shopping cart at the grocery store yesterday; ridiculous.

School has just started down here, which means that the buses are crowded in the mornings and afternoons.  That small downside is definitely outweighed by the now empty skate park and getting to see all the kids in their uniforms.  All schools here have uniforms, and most of these are pretty funny to see.  They often incorporate a very gaudy blazer over a dress shirt, but my  favorite part is that they all have to wear shorts with socks pulled up to their knees; fantastic.  

I have a question for those of you reading this: can you look at my Picasa photos without having a Gmail account?  And if you can't, that's really lame on Google's part.

2 comments:

bruce said...

yep I can read see Picasa from your blog
Dad

Unknown said...

thats amazing...
you and your cereal!