Sunday, December 30, 2007

Getting there

     I just finished up packing my bike/tools/pads/helmet; it wasn't as tedious as I thought it might be.  The thing I have always disliked most about packing is the arranging what you're going to wear the few days before you leave, while packing, and trying to wash everything you're taking at the same time.  This isn't much of an issue on a trip of a week or less, or for someone with an extensive wardrobe (which, I would like to add, is strange and bothersome), but for someone like me who has a small wardrobe, and is going away for an extended period of time, this can all become quite annoying.  I want to get all my packing done but over the next few days I still need to wear the clothes I need to pack; I think I'll just hang out naked the day before I leave and do laundry all day.  It's also rather annoying that my dryer is broken, and has been for some time now.  I realize that when your problems are ones like the aforementioned, you're living a fairly cushy life style, but all problems are relative so this is annoying nonetheless.

No comments: