Saturday, January 31, 2009

Antsy

I've firmly decided to head back down to the other hemisphere the moment I finish school (alas, still 10 months away...).  I'm not exactly sure what my plans will be once arriving, but I do intend to cover the south and east of Oz, Tasmania, and hit New Zealand all over again.  I can't even put into words how excited I am to go back to New Zealand; I admit that I'm quite stoked to see more of Australia, but to be completely honest the animals there scare me.  New Zealand and Tasmania are almost entirely safe (animal wise), which makes trekking alone a lot more appealing.  I'm so excited to spend time in a rain forest again (especially temperate) that I'm already having trouble concentrating on everything before my trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

However, you will have to spend thousands of dollars pleasing your lady with designer replica Chanel and if you really can not afford to spend such a huge amount, you can always select Chanel Glasses as this is the best gift you can ever gift your love.