Thursday, October 2, 2008

Where the hell is my male birth control pill/patch/injection/implant?  It's 2008 and we're using outdated methods of birth control (other than the pill).  I've been doing some reading and it seems the biggest issue with the male pill is whether or not men are interested in it... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!!?  I'll be the first in line, and I think I can say without any worry that all my friends would follow suite.  Most guys my age don't want kids (at our age) just  as much as women our age don't, if not more so.  Frankly I don't want kids period, but don't really want to get a vasectomy (I could change my mind at some point) so a pill/injection/whatever would be FANTASTIC.  Not only would you would not have to worry about the female taking the pill, but you'd now have a second line of defense - goodbye unwanted pregnancy.  Pharmacutical companies, I'm looking at you (call me).

No comments: