Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good enough isn't good enough

     I hate when things are 'good enough'.  Most of my friends are quite aware how much I hate when things aren't just so.  Things on my bike have to be 100% perfect for me to enjoy myself when riding it.  My clothes fit 'good enough', but not the way I want them to fit, and it drives me fucking insane.  I guess my point with this little rant is do things right, or fuck off.

Next complaint about life...

     I have no money.  Now I realize that the most common answer to this is 'get a job', but I think it's a little more complicated than that (for me, at least).  I hate work, and when I say this, I mean I hate work more than any other person ever has.  I would be perfectly content never working a day in my life.  This mindset is completely foreign to my parents generation, and even many in my own.  I guess I could stand work if I felt I was doing something of worth; something that will change things.

     That reminds me that I'm trying different ways of making money at the moment.  Right now my soul is for sale on ebay - http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=220282876608 - check it out.  I think if this sale goes decently (over $50?) I might put my conscience up next, or perhaps my morals.  If I get around to it I'm going to put a few of my paintings up there too; can't hurt.  Eric suggested that he and I take up organized crime, which really isn't that bad of an idea. 
*walk into generic business*
Eric: Want to buy our insurance?
Secretary: Insurance for what?
*I hit the nearest person in the head with a crowbar*
Eric: Insurance that Pat doesn't do that to you or your family.  Little Timmy is in grade two now, isn't he?

See?  We win.  Easy as that.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But replica watch is more than just a fashionable Replica Breitling Watches . So, all you people out there who are worried about the best gift for a person you care about, your wait is finally over. You can probably infer this from the person's choice of clothes.